The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I limited my calls to SVT to twice a week when I was waiting. They were always pleasant and I made sure to thank them for the information and patience each time I called. I'm sure they get frustrated by the number of calls, but as one guy told me "No need to apologize, this is part of my job. Thanks for being cordial and letting me know you had a VIN number I could use to search it at the beginning of the call".

Two or three of the calls I made emphasized that they appreciated me telling them I had a VIN number to search with up front. I don't know if they are or not, but they made it sound like some guys are burying the lead when they make a call.

Ya, same here. I am very nice to them and my spiel is something like there.

Hi, this is ( insert name here ), I would like to get some tracking information regarding my SVT Raptor. I have a VIN # ready for you whenever you have the time. Their usual response is, what is the last status you have?

I thank them for the information, and they tell me to call back in a week for another update. Of course, I call back in the next day to check on it. I do try to limit my calls to once a day while it is in transportation.

Update for today: It is in Atlanta now, so getting closer every day. It seems like it travels about 300 miles per day if it is moving.

If all keeps going this way, it should be at the dealer early next week. We shall see.

11-16-12 Update: Passing through Birmingham, AL en route to New Orleans, LA. My Dealer is in Morgan City, LA so I got a road trip planned when it arrives. ETA to Dealer is 11-25-12 now, but that changes day to day. My next call will be Monday morning, and if all goes well, I expect it to be real close to New Orleans.

A

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine got slated with a build date a full month out.. then brought in to a week in the middle, and finally updated a few days before build with the correct date. It's a little volatile.. I wouldn't say that one is "wrong", but SVT will have the newest information.

called svt today. 12-3 build date, just as blood said. good thing i have this site. truck might arrive and sit on the dealers lot for a week before i knew it was there.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again called today still unscheduled order clean put in 8/10/12.
Svt guys are nice when you call but dang seems like a long wait.:emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:

I think , it is going to be about dealer allocation. The dealer is allocated only so many SVTs based on previous sales I think. Ford puts ahead the dealers that sell more of them, doesn't seem fair, but that is what I was led to believe. It might be a lot more complicated than that, but that is my 2 cents. I think that is why many dealers are willing to sell them below MSRP for special order so they can get more allocation next year.

A

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood- Any chance you could take a look and see if there is an updated delivery date for my Raptor? Initial ETA was 11/12.

1FTFX1R62DFA61274

Thank you, SIR!!!:hail:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
11-16-12 Update: Passing through Birmingham, AL en route to New Orleans, LA. My Dealer is in Morgan City, LA so I got a road trip planned when it arrives. ETA to Dealer is 11-25-12 now, but that changes day to day. My next call will be Monday morning, and if all goes well, I expect it to be real close to New Orleans.

A

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood- Any chance you could take a look and see if there is an updated delivery date for my Raptor? Initial ETA was 11/12.

1FTFX1R62DFA61274

Thank you, SIR!!!:hail:

All I see is shipper has it.some update some don't .

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

A

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Kimscanne, AL Nov-16-2012, 08:13 CT eta Nov-25-2012

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the truck showed up thursday but the forum has been down for me till now. I will start a build tread soon. I stared modding the truck at the dealership while they where preping and doing the sync update.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the truck showed up thursday but the forum has been down for me till now. I will start a build tread soon. I stared modding the truck at the dealership while they where preping and doing the sync update.

Gratz Man. It has been hard this past week with the forums down. Withdrawal is no fun. Glad you got yours, mine has arrived and is awaiting transportation to the dealer via truck. Any day now, I will have it !!!

Also, very happy the forum is back up and working.

edit: nice email to find while posting :)

Alvin,
Your Raptor just came in. If you want to schedule a flight for Wednesday, we can arrange for someone to pick you up at the airport.

A

Last edited: