The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, latest update on my truck shipment. ( as if anyone other than me cares )
As of 7:30 AM 11/13/2012 it is at

Shelbyville Mixing Center
885 Joyes Station Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065

This seems to be a Depot Stop for Norfolk Southern Rail.
I wonder how long it will sit there?
ETA to the dealer has been changed to 11-25 now so a couple extra days.

Mr. Blood, any thoughts on this process?

Thanks, in advance.

A

Update 11-14-12 as of 7:30 AM, leaving Shelbyville, KY according to SVT. Next stop, who knows?

Alvin

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the latest update on my truck is that it is "Released from Ford Nov. 6".

So does this mean my truck is sitting in a staging lot at a railyard? Does that mean it's on a railcar? Is it on it's way to Bora-Bora before being shipped to my dealer?

I am sure that this has been addressed before, but..... The wait is getting arduous.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gratz Man... now the wait gets even harder.
I know man. Really didn't think I would see it before the new year.

Our trucks are on the same schedule.
Cool!!

Congrats! But now I have to rain on your parade. My truck was built on 11/7 with an eta of 11/21. I checked 2 days ago and it still has not left Detroit. GRRRRR!
I hear ya. Keeping my fingers crossed! Will be a nice Christmas present though!
Holy ***** this truck is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delivery ETA 11/26....then changed to 11/15........but got it today!!!! It's dirty as poop, plastic still all over it------but it's MINE !!!!!
Window tint Thursday, Line-X Monday.......and then wheels, exhaust and my new emblems hopefully soon after.

Pics tomorrow when its clean!!!
Nice Man. Congrats!

i have the same build date. did you get your eta from svt? cuz my saleman is useless.
Got the info from my salesman. Have to say he has been great so far. Even gave me the VIN.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Delivery ETA 11/26....then changed to 11/15........but got it today!!!! It's dirty as poop, plastic still all over it------but it's MINE !!!!!
Window tint Thursday, Line-X Monday.......and then wheels, exhaust and my new emblems hopefully soon after.

Congrats!

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats!!! It's a beauty isn't it? I'm getting my linex as we speak at 4thetruck.net in Vegas!

- Hector

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
finally got an email from my dealer. gave me my vin that svt gave me 5 days ago. also said that "estimated build date is 12/17" even though svt gave me a build week of 12/3. can the build week/date be changed or is my dealer smoking crack again? i havent called svt since last friday but i might give em a buzz tomorrow. unless blood wants to chime in and set the record straight

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got an email from my dealer. gave me my vin that svt gave me 5 days ago. also said that "estimated build date is 12/17" even though svt gave me a build week of 12/3. can the build week/date be changed or is my dealer smoking crack again? i havent called svt since last friday but i might give em a buzz tomorrow. unless blood wants to chime in and set the record straight

Mine got slated with a build date a full month out.. then brought in to a week in the middle, and finally updated a few days before build with the correct date. It's a little volatile.. I wouldn't say that one is "wrong", but SVT will have the newest information.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine got slated with a build date a full month out.. then brought in to a week in the middle, and finally updated a few days before build with the correct date. It's a little volatile.. I wouldn't say that one is "wrong", but SVT will have the newest information.

I will say SVT has been nice about giving me updates, but I get the sense that they are just overwhelmed with people calling them on a daily/hourly basis wanting an update.

They much prefer a weekly call for updates, but I just cant seem to do that :whymewhyme:

I call daily asking for updates, and would call more often if I thought it would give me more information. They are doing the best they can.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I limited my calls to SVT to twice a week when I was waiting. They were always pleasant and I made sure to thank them for the information and patience each time I called. I'm sure they get frustrated by the number of calls, but as one guy told me "No need to apologize, this is part of my job. Thanks for being cordial and letting me know you had a VIN number I could use to search it at the beginning of the call".

Two or three of the calls I made emphasized that they appreciated me telling them I had a VIN number to search with up front. I don't know if they are or not, but they made it sound like some guys are burying the lead when they make a call.