The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker showed up today! Build date is 11/29. Glad it isn't the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I wonder how long it will take to get from the factory in Dearborn to Rochester Hills...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My window sticker showed up today! Build date is 11/29. Glad it isn't the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I wonder how long it will take to get from the factory in Dearborn to Rochester Hills...
yeah, cause the machines that build your truck are still drunk and hungover from thanksgiving.............

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I don' t know alot , but last week I found out that my order changed from unscheduled to clean unscheduled. I put my order in first of August so hopefully this is good. If anyone could let me know I would appreciate it.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I expect any status, but here's my latest update:

Dealer code: 21A376
Order number: 0001

What's the difference between unscheduled and clean/unscheduled????

Nevermind. Figured it out. :slap: Unscheduled is obvious. Took me a sec on the clean part. That's no production holds (like beadlocks).

Last edited:

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DORA on 10/3/2012 and still nothing, clean unscheduled, this wait is killing me, i just my sold my evo today and now i'm daily driving my A7 can't wait to get my raptor!

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well mine was built on Oct 8 and showed up at the dealer in Troy on Oct 18. I was so f'ing busy with work that I didn't pick her up till Oct 27. Just to give you an idea.

Off topic: How do you turn on the ***** magnet? Got to find a way to turn off the dude magnet too.