The Detroit Auto Show - New Raptor Unveiling Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure they will be running one at next years Baja 1000

Now I do like that the Raptors EB is a new engine in the sense that its getting a new block, heads and internals. Will be interesting to see what the real world numbers are and how they hold up to the abuse we put on these trucks. The 6.2L has been a solid motor and for the new Rap to survive it will need to be damn reliable.

I hope they give it some serious gearing with it having a 10 speed. Would be nice to run 37's and have to think about re gearing.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some more suspension pics would be great. I really like the minimalist rear bumper and mini dovetail job. Front bumper and grill needs tweaking but overall I kind of dig it.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think like all advancement it will be a great and fast rig. My only issue besides the exterior not a fan, Interior is to nice to get dirty is all the technology it has. My experience is technology (computer stuff) and off road don't always like each other.

NOT saying it would stand up but you just added a whole bunch of other items that can brake and are not easily fixed in the field. Start carrying your laptop with you when you go.