The Complete GEN 2 Raptor Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You guys sound like the dudes that hook up with butter faces and try to tell everyone how hot they are. They're like scooters, fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on them.

4fc0ff3eed897521eb036f990da72656.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
You guys sound like the dudes that hook up with butter faces and try to tell everyone how hot they are. They're like scooters, fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on them.

4fc0ff3eed897521eb036f990da72656.jpg

Does your wife know you're posting pics and commenting on her like this...:lol2:

There will be a day where you drive a Gen II. You're going to like it. You'll reflect back on what you've posted here as being asinine :specialed:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Does your wife know you're posting pics and commenting on her like this...:lol2:

There will be a day where you drive a Gen II. You're going to like it. You'll reflect back on what you've posted here as being asinine :specialed:

You obviously have never seen pics of my wife.

I have a 2015 F150 and I've said over and over again how the new trucks are much nicer inside and more comfortable than the previous gen trucks. No one is denying that. But I also have a GT350 and chose not to get a ****** EB Mustang because I want a V8. I love the sound of big nasty V8s. Plain and simple. I always will. I'd rather take my F150 and put GT350 intake manifold with full Kooks exhaust and throw some RPG gear on than buy a V6TT for $70,000. Personal preference.

You like butter faces because you can't get any better. I like hot chicks with big boobs...because I can. Sucks for you.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
You obviously have never seen pics of my wife.

I have a 2015 F150 and I've said over and over again how the new trucks are much nicer inside and more comfortable than the previous gen trucks. No one is denying that. But I also have a GT350 and chose not to get a ****** EB Mustang because I want a V8. I love the sound of big nasty V8s. Plain and simple. I always will. I'd rather take my F150 and put GT350 intake manifold with full Kooks exhaust and throw some RPG gear on than buy a V6TT for $70,000. Personal preference.

You like butter faces because you can't get any better. I like hot chicks with big boobs...because I can. Sucks for you.

Post some pics of your wife...