Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are some of you guys going to come down for the FUN RUN ? Aug 31-Sept 3. We are opening the whole Baha Track to Raptors, Baja Trucks and UTVs. No Race just fun running **** the TRR.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I was going to be able to make it for that event also, but am going to be on vacation in Florida with my wife and kids.

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, now that we have locked in April 18-21 for the 2013 Texas Raptor Run it should give you time to fly in, drive from Maine or have your Raptor shipped in from Hawaii. I would not be supprised if the Texas Raptor Run sees more than 100 Raptors now that the secret is out. Funny, this was origanally set up for a few Raptor folks to come out and have a little fun on a real Baja Track. I think even you Modified guys were supprized what you could do. Looking forward to April

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
April, May, June, Sep, Oct, Nov are 6 months out of the year that is hard to get away. any thing close to or on May and Oct are out of the question.