Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
San Angelo, 54 Miles) also has an airport you can land your Leair Jet

Will it support an IL-76? I recently purchased one on the black market....er I mean....from a well connected Ukrainian friend of mine.... and I plan on swinging by to pick Wilson and his truck up on my way to TX and I'm going to need a place to land it.

RBBY4xcARaeI6WQJXriPit0pnfbWS-RvK2i79VQYHH6IGz_WTo.jpg

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Airforce one landed here once and we have annual Airshows, I'm sure your plane will have plenty of room. Bring it on.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will it support an IL-76? I recently purchased one on the black market....er I mean....from a well connected Ukrainian friend of mine.... and I plan on swinging by to pick Wilson and his truck up on my way to TX and I'm going to need a place to land it.

RBBY4xcARaeI6WQJXriPit0pnfbWS-RvK2i79VQYHH6IGz_WTo.jpg

I would love to see you LAPES drop Wilson's truck! That would be bad ass!!! :peace:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was never a pilot, loadmaster, or rigger, but my prior military time allowed me plenty of opportunities to observe air drops. I currently support a number of Operational and Developmental test systems which often takes me to the Army's test ranges. Seeing our equipment pushed to the limit never gets old.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Lol, I like where this conversation went. I wish I actually had a plane like that, I'd be offering rides to more than just Wilson!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI Aaron, there are plenty of us that live in the DFW area that I'm sure would be happy to help you out if you ended up having to fly in to DFW. TRR is a BIG DEAL and after the great time I had last year I would be more than willing to do my part to help someone else get to enjoy it also. Treypal, BRT and Texana Ranch put on an amazing event that was a total hit and that was just the first one. Now that they kinda know what to expect from us and our rigs I have a feeling it's only going to get better.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread goes every where, that's why the one from 2012 had so many pages. Makes a noob tremble at his key board.