Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as long as that date dont change im in for sure hey Treypal ill meet up with you if your going im in south tx. mercedes tx which is about 2.5 hrs away from you and im sure the valley Raptors if possible will join me!!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

just got a hit !

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know where my job is going to take me next spring. Could still be here in Omaha, or possibly north Ohio... either way, we are going to try like hell to come. The 2012 TRR was a super hit and a tone of fun.

While everyone was lining up for the Safari ride, I sat in my camp with a beer with my buds along side the road. Smoked a stogie and watched the Raptor parade go by. It's neat to see so many Raptors in one place and to see how unique they all can be. :peace:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Joe, I hope you guys can make it down, you and your wife are a couple of the people I'm really wanting to meet if I make it down there.

That does sound pretty entertaining to just drink beer and "Raptor watch" too. The most I've ever seen in one place is 4 and we spent plenty of time ogling each others' trucks.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was an impressive sight! The start of the parade lap was the best, with all the trucks lined up. Can not wait to see what 2013 brings!

-Greg

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was so pissed that I missed the start of the parade lap when all the trucks were lined up. ******* tires on a borrowed trailer!! Lesson learned. Never doing that shit again!! At least we made it there safely and had one of the best weekends of my life.