Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sounds like its going to be a whole lot of fun. Can't make it this time but hopefully the next!

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Damn school :jedi:

If you really want this, you will miss school. I'm taking days off of work and missing class. I have a 1 friend here doing the same thing. I have another girl flying from vegas, she set up her schedule for this to right after class, leave for the airport. She still is missing one class.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Where are you guys meeting? Have some friends in Houston and that would break the drive up...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you really want this, you will miss school. I'm taking days off of work and missing class. I have a 1 friend here doing the same thing. I have another girl flying from vegas, she set up her schedule for this to right after class, leave for the airport. She still is missing one class.

Oh I agree. I'm missing 2 Friday classes for this as well.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Guys. This thing is going to be great. After running the track today I am so pumped. I got an hour of gopro today too.