Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
OK from what I gather:

Apr 13-15, and will cost $100?

What does that $100 cover?

Can we come up just for the day?

Would that still cost $100?

Will there be food and/or drinks out there? for sale?

I just wanna check out this place and meet some of the forum members, and take some pics.

100 covers entry to the ranch and track time. There will not be any day rates though. Either way it's a hell of a deal.

There will be BBQ plates for sale on Saturday evening, but it's fend for yourself beyond that.

It's a really awesome track and it's going to be a great time.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in San Angelo, so I would kick myself if I didn't go for at least one day.

But I would not have to spend the night since my drive is so short.

So if I brought the Raptor to play, and my wife's Explorer to hual the the kids and other nik-naks in. Would she have to pay???

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I live in San Angelo, so I would kick myself if I didn't go for at least one day.

But I would not have to spend the night since my drive is so short.

So if I brought the Raptor to play, and my wife's Explorer to hual the the kids and other nik-naks in. Would she have to pay???

I think if you go to the sign up page it will tell you that guests are free. Go sign yer ars up bub!

BDRAG

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Met up with Dubbs and sportscars tonight. They are really stepping up to help with the event.

Headed out to Texana for the race in the early AM. Look for some pictures videos and tons of info on Monday.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met up with Dubbs and sportscars tonight. They are really stepping up to help with the event.

Headed out to Texana for the race in the early AM. Look for some pictures videos and tons of info on Monday.

It was nice meeting you and Robert, you guys have fun up there, talk in a couple days!

I know Trey isnt doing this for anything more than getting people out there and showing them what this type of driving is like, but I sure hope everyone brings him a beer, etc. to the event! He's earned it!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's got a few beers coming from my cooler :waytogo: absolutely amazing job here trey I think this is gonna be the absolute raptor run of the year by far