Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yea I'll be interested in some great photos as well!!! What kinda pricing are you offering for your packages and personal photo shoot?

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I really wanna head down for this. It would be awesome to come meet some of you guys. Any Doctors coming? My wife is Prego and thats right around her due date... :ROFLJest:

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Are ******** clad women included?

If there is a truck stop near by, maybe we can find some takers...:005:

I'll work on some pricing and get back to you tonight. This weekend is a bachelor weekend for one of my buddies so not a lot of work will be getting done.

Also,
If anyone is curious about the level of product we can provide, here is our new website for our track events etc. The track is just opening down here so we don't have toooo much up yet, but I think the images speak for themselves.

http://www.supercarprints.com/

Last edited:

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK from what I gather:

Apr 13-15, and will cost $100?

What does that $100 cover?

Can we come up just for the day?

Would that still cost $100?

Will there be food and/or drinks out there? for sale?

I just wanna check out this place and meet some of the forum members, and take some pics.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont see why you wot be able to come up for the day the 100 bucks is pretty much to pay for use of the track with your raptor so if your nt gonna be going on the track and just a "guest" it shouldn't cost you anything

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

21 & 25 = 46 as of right now.:waytogo:

Haha wow that's amazing maybe I was way off on my numbers haha looks like we're gonna have A LOT more people and that my friend is awesome:peace:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes,
That is very do-able. I'll work on getting some packages together ranging from web only, to bundles with prints, playing cards, mouse pads etc! All of our trip photos will be available online for purchase with many printing options.

Would anyone be interested in paying for personalized photo sessions with strobes etc? If more than 3-4 would be interested then I'll start a new thread with available time slots etc. Obviously sunset is going to be the most popular time.

I would be interested in a couple of good shots, maybe a rooster tail, a jump and a pose