Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
We'll get maps when we get there. Not that big of deal.

The map will definitely be available at the track. Also all of the corners will be marked along with gotchas and jumps.

Double down arrow means slow down...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We'll get maps when we get there. Not that big of deal.

Awesome with the info I'm almost ready for this hell of a weekend and it's still over a month away haha guess this will give me time to get rpg's stage rear kit if I can save enough in time :waytogo:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
2:04 looks fun.
I plan on doing a 1:06! Looks perfect for the trucks
That's a sweet video haha oh man this is gonna be a blast I'm gonnahave to try real hard to control myself :peace:

Its literally intoxicating. Even if you go there and say "im only going to just cruise the track, nothing over 40." 3 mins and you will completely forget that!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

As of now, how many raptors do we have FOR SURE going? Anyone have a pretty accurate number?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]As of now, how many raptors do we have FOR SURE going? Anyone have a pretty accurate number?
35+ and more than that in members. Dunno why I am answering. I am nothing more than a victim to my passions at this event!

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have my stock BFGs on still. I will keep them on so I can TEAR THEM UP on this track without mercy! although it doesn't look very rough or rocky.
Better than brand new tires though

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting my screen name on my doors. Maybe like 2' die cut?

I think this is a really good idea - if not on our trucks, at least some kind of badge or nametag. I know it took me like three meetups to get the screenames/real names of the DFW Group straight in my head, and that was just a few guys.

If we could come up with something that listed your screenname, actual name (or what you'd like us to call you) and maybe had your forum avatar on it that would be very cool. I wouldn't mind printing some labels/decals up if you guys wanted to have them out there.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is a really good idea - if not on our trucks, at least some kind of badge or nametag. I know it took me like three meetups to get the screenames/real names of the DFW Group straight in my head, and that was just a few guys.

If we could come up with something that listed your screenname, actual name (or what you'd like us to call you) and maybe had your forum avatar on it that would be very cool. I wouldn't mind printing some labels/decals up if you guys wanted to have them out there.

I like that idea. I am really bad with names, and am better with faces.

Sometimes at work I completely blank on someones name and have to read their name tag. Havent been caught or called out on it yet.. *knock on wood*

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I like that idea. I am really bad with names, and am better with faces.

Sometimes at work I completely blank on someones name and have to read their name tag. Havent been caught or called out on it yet.. *knock on wood*

Well I'm the skinny kid there, so i'm sure there won't be many like me.