Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I'm trying to get the rpg stage 2 kit before this run I would like to get the stage 3 kit but that's a little too much and i don't have enough time to save up for that one haha

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an FYI, Lowrance is fixing to release updated software for the Elite that is supposed to have a trip calculator and some other things. I'll try to install it tonight (got a beta copy), and I'll report back.

Hey treypal ad word on that update from lowrance on the elite-5m??

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey treypal ad word on that update from lowrance on the elite-5m??

I haven't installed it yet, the GPS is currently out of my truck, but I will try to get to it this weekend. The software that comes with it works fine, just no trip calculator or distance rings.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't installed it yet, the GPS is currently out of my truck, but I will try to get to it this weekend. The software that comes with it works fine, just no trip calculator or distance rings.

Ok awesome so will we be able to Get the map of the Texas run early or do we have to wait til we get to the ranch to update it with the map?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Ok awesome so will we be able to Get the map of the Texas run early or do we have to wait til we get to the ranch to update it with the map?

I MIGHT have the GPS file after the first weekend in March.

Just an FYI, there is a race at Texana that weekend that is open to spectators if anyone wants to come see the track and facilities. I'll be out there (hopefully racing).

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn I'd love to go see a race at that place it looks amazing but i don't know if I could drive that far just to see others race haha I'd wanna jump out there.

Hopefully you can get the map of the track if not no big deal we can store waypoints as we go around it haha