Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'm thinking of putting my screen name on my doors. Maybe like 2' die cut?

I've got a stencil maker at work and spray paint.

Mine is easy to identify it has locosmocos.com in 6" letters across the top of the windshield.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 3000i. Same dB level as the 2000. Nice because it can power a welder, plus it has key start. Expensive but sooo worth the money

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Now in a race you have to have lights on in the front and amber or blue in the rear. Do we need that for this event?

X2 on this..if so i need some lights!

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so im a little confused here..is it a must to have rear facing ambers? or can i just run my completely stock screw? If we are running in the day why would we need the lights anyway?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
so im a little confused here..is it a must to have rear facing ambers? or can i just run my completely stock screw? If we are running in the day why would we need the lights anyway?

Man I am done at the Helmet, fire ext, and first aid kit. No more. Its run it as is for me. I will just say, HEY, SOMEONE STOLE my rearfacing lights? HAHhaaaaaaaa.

I don't really think this is a RACE. Its a CONVOY over dirt. HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

Rear facing Amber not required. The reason people run them is because they are visible in heavy dust, so the person behind you can see you.

Prerunning isn't racing.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Wht,
If your looking to add some color to your lights Gels are the way to go! They are what we use to alter the color temperature of big pro lights. They are great because they tend to be higher temp so they should be good to go on the LEDs.

Rosco E-Colour #104 Deep Amber (21x24" Sheet) 102301042124
Ok. I have 50w lights not LEDs so that will work perfect. Thanks for the tip
Rear facing Amber not required. The reason people run them is because they are visible in heavy dust, so the person behind you can see you.

Prerunning isn't racing.
ok. I already have the lights in the rear wired. It's a few bucks for film to turn them amber. Just another safety thing