Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Payment will be easier at the Ranch, and I'm actually not handling any of the money part of the run.

Facebook event would be easiest for me. I plan on sending out group emails once the date gets closer, I have almost everyone who has expressed interest email address. But I'll setup a facebook event.

30 Raptors total not counting myself. This also doesn't count people who haven't emailed me yet.

if you set up the Facebook please post a link to it

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Not everyone uses facebook. A web page would be better. IMHO. :)=

BDRAG

Jaja. Isn't this a website?

I want everyone's contact info in case I need to shoot out an email to people who don't frequent the forum, and to get a pretty good idea on the number of attendees. But other than that I think the forum should suffice.

It's going to be easier to register at the ranch (according to the guy I'm putting it on with).

I guess I can do an evite to send out updates that way, but anything online depends on everyone participating, same as the forum so...

Mods, can I start a thread that's locked and only I can update? So I can keep pertinent info up without all the rest?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Facewhat? I'm with ya on this one BDRAG!

Yea, there are many free sites out there. I ride a motorcycle forum and we have gatherings every year all over the country. Who ever is hosting the event sets up a web site with info , scheduals of events, pics and maps. Then there is motel info and numbers and there is a sign up page with who, where ya from, how far you commin from, % commited and so on. Oh and a contact number or email address.

So if some old ass bikers can get a web page up and working, I KNOW one of the IT boys on here, and we ALL know there are a few on here should be able to hook us up.

BDRAG

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Yea, there are many free sites out there. I ride a motorcycle forum and we have gatherings every year all over the country. Who ever is hosting the event sets up a web site with info , scheduals of events, pics and maps. Then there is motel info and numbers and there is a sign up page with who, where ya from, how far you commin from, % commited and so on. Oh and a contact number or email address.

So if some old ass bikers can get a web page up and working, I KNOW one of the IT boys on here, and we ALL know there are a few on here should be able to hook us up.

BDRAG

Not saying I can't setup a website. But the forum has done a pretty good job of getting this event together, and has potentially, Brought more traffic in.

I'll look into something else or if anyone has suggestions I'm game, but I'm pretty happy with the results the forum has given.