Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey got a question for everyone using the lowrance elite-5m gps systems how are you guys mounting them in the truck i want something i can remove whenever im not using it and a place thats convenient enough to use it while driving and all.

ideas please and pics if you got em thanks

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey got a question for everyone using the lowrance elite-5m gps systems how are you guys mounting them in the truck i want something i can remove whenever im not using it and a place thats convenient enough to use it while driving and all.

ideas please and pics if you got em thanks

ORP 76000 LOWRANCE GPS Mount | Outlaw Raptor

This is our new “offroad proven and engineered” GPS heads-up display mount. Having a hard time trying to mount your Lowrance GPS unit in your Raptor? Well, look no further because the answer is right here! Whether you are pre-running a race course or just out playing in the desert, this GPS mount installs in seconds to 4 factory holes already in the dash. No drilling required! The mount is made of 1/8 steel and then powder coated. It assembles easily and works on Raptors with or without factory navigation. The lower portion of the mount is cut out so you can still view your factory radio screen with ease. The mount has been designed so as to not obstruct your view through the front windshield.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ORP 76000 LOWRANCE GPS Mount | Outlaw Raptor

This is our new “offroad proven and engineered” GPS heads-up display mount. Having a hard time trying to mount your Lowrance GPS unit in your Raptor? Well, look no further because the answer is right here! Whether you are pre-running a race course or just out playing in the desert, this GPS mount installs in seconds to 4 factory holes already in the dash. No drilling required! The mount is made of 1/8 steel and then powder coated. It assembles easily and works on Raptors with or without factory navigation. The lower portion of the mount is cut out so you can still view your factory radio screen with ease. The mount has been designed so as to not obstruct your view through the front windshield.

that is exactly what i was looking for thanks SPRSNK! i should have known to check one of our awesome vendors haha i do have a question it doesn't look like the mount is angled so the driver could see it a little better i wonder if they could maybe make a bracket exactly like that but just angled a tiny bit towards the driver and also your co-driver or navigator could see it well to. i know the elit-5m you can view from side angles and not worry about glare so maybe this isn't such a bad set up plus its a great price and i dont have to drill holes in my truck haha :peace:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will attest to the fact that you can see it just fine as a driver and navigator. As for a custom one meant only for driver (which I completely understand as that is the way I have my race car set up) you would have to talk to Joey at Outlaw to find out.

Nightrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been reading about this for a while now and what better way to break my truck in and hopefully not Break it. I think i'm in. I'll send my info

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will attest to the fact that you can see it just fine as a driver and navigator. As for a custom one meant only for driver (which I completely understand as that is the way I have my race car set up) you would have to talk to Joey at Outlaw to find out.

thanks.. yea ill have to give him a call tomorrow and see if they can do that. it doesn't have to be a drastic angle just a few degrees is all im lookin for

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Until I get some sort of registration form. If you are interested in going please email me at
[email protected]

Name:
FRF Alias:
Email:
Phone:
Percent Chance of attending:

Thanks guys.

hey treypal im not sure if you have an actual registration form yet so i just sent you an email with my information :waytogo:

im really looking forward to this weekend...now its time to start setting up my truck for it haha

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Been reading about this for a while now and what better way to break my truck in and hopefully not Break it. I think i'm in. I'll send my info

Hey neighbor, we be in plano. You need to hook up with us and CONVOY out there on that Friday morn. I think the initial plan is to meet on the west side of Ft Worth and train out. I KNOW we would be the center of all the CB radio chatter on the way out! HAHAHa. should be between 6-10 of us I think?

Also, there are 4-8 of us that hook up for lunch and the Dallas Cars and Coffee on the first Saturday at the BMW dealer on Springcreek and the tollroad in plano. Come on out. You would be my first red raptor in person.

BDRAG