Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great idea 6.2!

Mind if I weigh in on your idea too? Is this thing going to be printed or just on screen?

I would like to be able to print a few out so that I can leave them on the windshield of Raptors I come across. I come across parked raptors every week...there are a lot here in DFW. Or is this a FRF specific thing?

Banned
Reaction score
I could do 2 versions. One for print, and one for online.

Not promising anything though. Depends if I work overtime or not

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'd like to be able to leave them on Raptors too. It's not FRF only, that just happens to be the only place I am advertising the run.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope so!
Hopefully, some of the sponsors come on down also to showcase their new products (hint...hint)

-Greg

Sign RPG up,

Treypal mentioned this to me the other day and I am beyond excited to go on this run. I will never pass up a chance to go on a road trip to what I consider one of the best states in the union. And of course we will have lots of new goodies for you Southern boys to check out and play with.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I have one in the works. Need to contact a few others.

Stuff is in the mail

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be a busy April, I have 3 track days and a weekend with the Raptor. Nice

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good, then RPG can demostrate installing stage 3 kit on my truck.. Lol

-Greg

We'll get you taken care of. I'll tell Corey he's not allowed to have any fun, installs only. I just see his blood psi going up as I type this:birgits_tiredcoffee

I cant tell you guys how amped I am to get out there. Gonna be an amazing trip.