Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Big Bend & Terlingua? Depends on how much time you have and the gun range possibly. I won't be down any earlier because I am staying in Texas afterwards and not going home.

There is a desert race outside of Odessa the weekend after the run. I'll be in it. You should come out, I can probably get you some right seat time, then it will be see ya later prerunner, hello race truck/buggy.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a desert race outside of Odessa the weekend after the run. I'll be in it. You should come out, I can probably get you some right seat time, then it will be see ya later prerunner, hello race truck/buggy.

Thanks for the invite but I am going to be in DFW spending the weekend with the family.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Road Racing, Open Road Racing, Texas Mile and getting into Desert Racing. I was a member of Harris Hill before they opened. Canceled my membership when I moved to Nashville. I know Bo well and still talk to Eric. I will actually be in Austin in a few weeks and will have one of my track cars there. Not sure yet if I will have time to spend a day out there during the week, I know the weekends are off because I am running HMSR that weekend.

Cool. Well let me know if you end up at HH and if the timing is right maybe I'll be out there too. Shoot me a PM if you end up going...

Bo is still there, Eric is gone, and a guy named Philip is there now...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Resturants in Bronte, TX

Cruzin 277
103 W. MainBronte, TX 76933
(325) 473-4000
Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Supper

Godfather's Pizza
Inside Stripes101 S. StateBronte, TX 76933
(325)473-5028

Longbranch BBQ & Catering
102 N. State StBronte, TX 76933
(325) 669-5117

Pena's Red Barn Cafe
211 N. State StBronte, TX 76933
(325)473-4891

Rangel's
323 Sweetwater Rd.Bronte, TX 76933
(325)473-2520
Fine Mexican & American Food

-Greg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool. Well let me know if you end up at HH and if the timing is right maybe I'll be out there too. Shoot me a PM if you end up going...

Bo is still there, Eric is gone, and a guy named Philip is there now...

I am welcome anytime I want at Harris Hill. Perhaps we can arrange a meetup there! I welcome any track time I can get with my new engine in the Terlingua. 90 more RWHP in same car always takes some seat time to get used to. If you can get out there during the weekdays, so can I.

Eric and Bo both live a few miles from my house in Austin.

Cameron still there?

Last edited:

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am welcome anytime I want at Harris Hill. Perhaps we can arrange a meetup there! I welcome any track time I can get with my new engine in the Terlingua. 90 more RWHP in same car always takes some seat time to get used to. If you can get out there during the weekdays, so can I.

Eric and Bo both live a few miles from my house in Austin.

Cameron still there?

I can usually get out there on a friday afternoon during the week and weekends of course. Let me know what dates you'll be in town.

Cameron isn't there physically anymore, he may just do work remote, but not sure.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Here is a list of members that are 50% or better chance of attending. I make 20. I am still waiting on a flier, and a go/no go on the shooting range. I will have a whole bunch more information after the race out there in early march.

Chinook2
Kellyjcook
Maxx2893
GJMcManus
TxTechChuck4
coltmac45
SPRSNK
Froghorn
KaiserM715
BlackMamba
Cabimmer
Tejas
LSURaptor
BDRAG
Panda
whisler151
CineSLR
tikicult
DubbsFaris

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

A quickie... For more click the link in my sig :waytogo:

i-rVsrnff.jpg

Can you make the Texas all in blue?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a list of members that are 50% or better chance of attending. I make 20. I am still waiting on a flier, and a go/no go on the shooting range. I will have a whole bunch more information after the race out there in early march.

DubbsFaris

Shit...I have to see Warren again? :ROFLJest:

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from my dealer, I should have a build date this week