Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be back in this! My doctor said that doing the marathon that early is a "bad idea".

North Central still has an11 supercrew in silver and a 12 in silver and a black 12. all supercrews and on the lot!

BDRAG

North Central are also ***** who tell you to get bent when you won't pay $5-10K over sticker.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I might be back in this! My doctor said that doing the marathon that early is a "bad idea".

North Central are also ***** who tell you to get bent when you won't pay $5-10K over sticker.

Awesome!

Eddie Yaklin Ford in Kingsville, TX has a 2012 Silver Screw, and a 2010 Black Scab on the lot. They have been sitting on the 2012 for 2 months.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I hope to have had my truck for about 3 weeks by the time we do this. Im sure I will be the slow one. my motor wont even be broken in yet. At this point, im looking at mid to late march.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am bringing my PreRunner, the 2012 stock Raptor and my RZR 900 XP. Going to camp out the weekend. Randy is coming with me and we'll both be driving the Raptors :)

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to be there as well, truck is scheduled to be built Feb 7th, so if all goes well I should have it by the end of Feb. I hope, I hope....

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
x2!

Looks like some decent bump stops are pretty much a requirement to really hit the trail properly?

Not a requirement. A Decent brain is though.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

I am bringing my PreRunner, the 2012 stock Raptor and my RZR 900 XP. Going to camp out the weekend. Randy is coming with me and we'll both be driving the Raptors :)

Sweet. I'm going to leave my Raptor at home and just ride on the bumper of one of yours.