Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
So does anyone else feel like singing "IM SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT. I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!" every time they think about this trip?:ROFLJest:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does anyone else feel like singing "IM SO EXCITED! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT. I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!" every time they think about this trip?:ROFLJest:

No. I hate that song. I am thinking about my shakedown run on my PreRunner this weekend!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well all the buffaloes I've seen do haha and thy taste delicious :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

I'll be doin a little pre runnin to after I put on the RPG sage 3 kit on I can't wait haha

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

But I have to wait til my rims get in before I can put on the race line UCA's

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Man you guy's are manin up the cash just for a few miles with the Boyzzz! AHhahaaaaaa. I thought I was goin all in by thinkin about buyin a Structural Foam tool chest to strap in the bed and my CB antenna I bought, oh and that $40 helmet. I may have to camp outside the place. I will be embarassed at the lack of mods. Oh WAIT, I can camp in, I spent $70 on mud flaps! AHhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got bored after the weekend of rain and when the sun came back Sunday I went out and installed my Optima I've had laying around for three weeks and one of three fire extinguishers I had stowed in the the tool boxes.
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked to go and Git R Done!

Attachments

• DSC02242.jpg
    DSC02242.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC02243.jpg
    DSC02243.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 62

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man you guy's are manin up the cash just for a few miles with the Boyzzz! AHhahaaaaaa. I thought I was goin all in by thinkin about buyin a Structural Foam tool chest to strap in the bed and my CB antenna I bought, oh and that $40 helmet. I may have to camp outside the place. I will be embarassed at the lack of mods. Oh WAIT, I can camp in, I spent $70 on mud flaps! AHhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

You can Poor Boy it with me!
Not like anybody will be sleeping in those cheap tents.
We'll probably be looking for missing bodies each morning! Hahahaha
Where do I buy a cheap helmet that I'll probably never use again?
Know any place around our stomping grounds?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
You can Poor Boy it with me!
Not like anybody will be sleeping in those cheap tents.
We'll probably be looking for missing bodies each morning! Hahahaha
Where do I buy a cheap helmet that I'll probably never use again?
Know any place around our stomping grounds?

You have a smaller head than me so try CYCLE GEAR. They have many 3/4 helmets but they run small. Most are imports. Neat hid away sun shades at the push of a button, fighter pilot looking ones. Made by BILT which is their brand.

You can try Pepboys if you have one around. They have some cheap helmets over by the import scooters and go carts. The one near me was out of most helmets but usually has a dozen or so.

Cycle Gear Bedford
1320A Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76022
Tel.: (817) 545-7939
Fax: (817) 545-7517

Mon-Thu: 10-7
Fri: 10-8
Sat: 9-6
Sun: 10-5
More Info

Cycle Gear Fort Worth
3032 Alta Mere Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Tel.: (817) 696-9700
Fax: (817) 696-8390

Mon-Thu: 10-7
Fri: 10-8
Sat: 9-6
Sun: 10-5
More Info

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Got bored after the weekend of rain and when the sun came back Sunday I went out and installed my Optima I've had laying around for three weeks and one of three fire extinguishers I had stowed in the the tool boxes.
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked to go and Git R Done!

I need another fire extenguisher so I will follow you through the first 3 turns and pick yours up when it flys off! AHahhaa. Please tell me you will use a real hose clamp on there and not that plastic clip. I love those batts.
BDRAG

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way, when I first bought this truck I was coming off of a GT500 that I had $20K into in aftermarket and I thought I'd go hog wild with the Raptor too. Then I realized, I live in a huge, sprawling metropolis and this truck may see action like this 2-4 a year at best. At that rate it just isn't worth the investment for the suspension upgrades when 98% of the time I'll be cruising it down the Toll road on my way to work. I'd love to get all stupid with products from the many great vendors on here but until I move to someplace like Nevada/Arizona/SoCal (which will likely be never) and I can consistently hit the dirt at a moments notice, I'll just have to keep my mods to a minimum. Now if I could just get some flipping wheels before this event, stupid Chinese backorders.

Tejas

Last edited: