Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Haha well it's 1400 miles (+/- 200 miles) one way. Fuel would be insane. Not to mention food/lodging just to get there lol.

Don't even know if I'll have my holidays or not. But if I do get my requested holidays, I'll have from the 11th till the 25th off work. Plenty of time.... If I get my Holidays. And if I have enough cash. And if I'm even allowed. Might have other stuff going on.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Haha well it's 1400 miles (+/- 200 miles) one way. Fuel would be insane. Not to mention food/lodging just to get there lol.

Don't even know if I'll have my holidays or not. But if I do get my requested holidays, I'll have from the 11th till the 25th off work. Plenty of time.... If I get my Holidays. And if I have enough cash. And if I'm even allowed. Might have other stuff going on.

I think this has been covered, but flying is out?

Banned
Reaction score
Duh. Y'all got terrorists n shit in America!!!

Haha but no. Not scared. My ear drums would explode.

Plus if I flew I wouldn't have my ranger to hit the track with!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit I'm sure if you could make it to say Missouri, whtrapta could pick you up. Or another forum members where they live.