Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be plenty of chance to try it in all kinds of settings. Some people like driving in 2wd, and others will prefer the control you get in 4wd...it doesn't really answer your question, but there is no right answer since I think there will be different combos throughout the group.

I don't care who comes, as long as they aren't a buzz kill! Anyone who doesn't is going to miss a fun, inexpensive and perfect setting to get to experience the full potential of our raptors!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be plenty of chance to try it in all kinds of settings. Some people like driving in 2wd, and others will prefer the control you get in 4wd...it doesn't really answer your question, but there is no right answer since I think there will be different combos throughout the group.

I don't care who comes, as long as they aren't a buzz kill! Anyone who doesn't is going to miss a fun, inexpensive and perfect setting to get to experience the full potential of our raptors!

LOL @ inexpensive

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well said!

-Greg

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will quickly discover what the best set up for you is after the first two turns. If you DD an Evo or GTR you will like 4wd, if you DD a high power rwd car you will like 2wd.