Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Everyone needs to take a look at the Helmet Requirement Thread...

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I hope no one does this...see video at 7:55

Ive ridden in that truck, it's had a hard life.

rylee44

Reaction score
I am in! Joining ISFast for the commute down...

I have been working with Baja Racing Texas 'BRT' and the Texana Ranch to put together a Raptor run at their facility in Bronte TX. They have a 42 mile track that is used for their desert races. BRT is going to put on a run that allows unlimited prerunning on the track.

I have raced/preran on this track many times, and it is alot of fun. Very Raptor friendly (except for the big jumps). Lots of straightaways, turns, silt, whoops, a little bit of everything.

Texana ranch is a 5000 acre exotic game/motorsports ranch. Texana Ranch Off Road

The ranch is asking for $100 per Raptor for the weekend. This includes unlimited prerunning on Friday 5PM-10PM Saturday 8AM-10PM Sunday 8AM-2PM, a GPS file of the course, and free primitive camping with a clubhouse on site with showers. RV hookups are $25 for 30 amp and $45 for 50 amp. There is a small pool on site, and lots of animals to check out. The facility is very family friendly.

There is lodging in Bronte, Blackwell, and San Angelo.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, THAT isnt a secret anymore...LOL

I think you should meet everybody before officially coming out like that. :ROFLJest:

Helmet- Check, I will be bringing a couple open face a, Halo looking one, and, of course, my Simpson Racing Diamondback "Stig" Helmet. I tried to get the matching racing suit, but they dont make it in car cover size.