Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I have found that watching dust to glory or dezert people before raptoring can lead to terrible things. But there is power around.

Dungone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, something happened on my app with the merge...anyway, glad I went on at home to find about the run.......I can't believe all this all this is happening!!! Count 2 more Raptors, myself and a friend from Abilene that I met there at the Chupacabra 300 last year....I'll be getting in touch with the Houston crew for departure!!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha yea hes prepared lol he must have been a boyscout :Jedi:

I'm usually a fully self contained unit. I do not like having to rely on other people for things.

22 years ago I was an Asst. Scoutmaster and Asst. Soccer Coach when I was getting my business degree.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I'm usually a fully self contained unit. I do not like having to rely on other people for things.

22 years ago I was an Asst. Scoutmaster and Asst. Soccer Coach when I was getting my business degree.

Thats how I am. I tent camp like a lunatic. I will have a generator, a grill, lights, my own tools, air compressor, fan, heater, food, etc. I hate having to ask people for something.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I remember in a previous post, someone has a bunch of extra tires that fit the trucks? Are they bringing them? it would be nice if I get a flat on the track I can buy one from them.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
Thats how I am. I tent camp like a lunatic. I will have a generator, a grill, lights, my own tools, air compressor, fan, heater, food, etc. I hate having to ask people for something.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I remember in a previous post, someone has a bunch of extra tires that fit the trucks? Are they bringing them? it would be nice if I get a flat on the track I can buy one from them.

Umm.....Guess what :rofl: I'm bringing my take off wheels/tires from the 11. Hoping to pawn them off on you guys!

I'll also have bbq, camp stove, lantern, generator (if I get around to installing it), couple of coolers (one for the trip, one for beer), fridge, a fan or two, more tools than I'll ever need and more shit than I'll ever need.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

I have 8 unmounted BFG ATs in various states of not new, that I will sell/rent as needed.

I have 5 unmounted General Red Labels 35" 4 used 1 brand new for sale.

and I have 5 Mounted BFG ATs on stock rims that I will rent out as long as the user gets them back to me.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have 8 unmounted BFG ATs in various states of not new, that I will sell/rent as needed.

I have 5 unmounted General Red Labels 35" 4 used 1 brand new for sale.

and I have 5 Mounted BFG ATs on stock rims that I will rent out as long as the user gets them back to me.

Awesome. This makes me feel a lot more comfortable running. Although if my truck build loan goes through before this, I will bring my own extra tires.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc