Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you guys plan to secure everything when on the track?

Fire ext
tools
air compressor
first aid kit
etc.

I also expect to keep my gun in the truck as im not going to leave it in my tent. I was thinking most of this will fit in the center storage area, but will mount the fire ext. someplace under the seat.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think a 5 pound halon should mount real nice in the curvature at the back side of the center console. going to try it this weekend. air compressor/tire kit/first aid kit are all in small bag that will be bungee corded to my jack mount under the rear seat.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Fire ext
tools
air compressor
first aid kit
etc.

I also expect to keep my gun in the truck as im not going to leave it in my tent. I was thinking most of this will fit in the center storage area, but will mount the fire ext. someplace under the seat.

I have a large rubbermaid actionpacker with compressor, tools, d rings, strap, fuses, nuts, bolt, and a little of everything else in truck bed.

First responder kit fits under rear seat along with haltron fire ext..

-Greg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fire ext
tools
air compressor
first aid kit
etc.

This is open to everyone. I'm keeping my guns in the F350 and in my trailer. Both will be locked up when I'm not around.

My fire extinguisher is mounted. As for everything else..We had installed eye bolts into the back of the cab to strap everything down with the seats up. What I did was took a plastic tote, put everything in it then only had to strap that down. Easier than trying to strap a bunch of little shit down.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I already have my trauma kit in my toolbox that I carry in the bed. I'm just curious if I need to pick up a regular first aid box

Depends what is in yours. I went into mine for the first time since buying it and found it didn't have a single bandaid in it..lol I keep a small one in the truck anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc