Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Officially Registered for what is shaping up to be the most epic weekend in all of Raptor history!! What more could you ask for? Raptors, guns, bbq, booz, exotic sheep.........wait.......WHAT?

Nightrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not to proud to admit that I'll be in Group C. I'll be sure to pick up all the pieces when I'm the last one going through the course. I'm going there just to have some fun and meet some new friends and try real hard not to tear my truck up. I plan on driving it home.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not to proud to admit that I'll be in Group C. I'll be sure to pick up all the pieces when I'm the last one going through the course. I'm going there just to have some fun and meet some new friends and try real hard not to tear my truck up. I plan on driving it home.

Ditto... I would love to open her up and let her fly, if I had a trailer...

-Greg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Officially Registered for what is shaping up to be the most epic weekend in all of Raptor history!! What more could you ask for? Raptors, guns, bbq, booz, exotic sheep.........wait.......WHAT?

You watched Top Gear this week didn't you?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
goodies came in the mail today.

got my iCom radio, and Griots Garage sent me a cool tire patch kit with compressor and just for good measure I picked up a set of 4 gauge jumper cables.

halon gets installed next week and i've got a medical kit already from hiking, so other than a few quiet mods I'll turn up with an suprise folks with, i'm set.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
goodies came in the mail today.

got my iCom radio, and Griots Garage sent me a cool tire patch kit with compressor and just for good measure I picked up a set of 4 gauge jumper cables.

halon gets installed next week and i've got a medical kit already from hiking, so other than a few quiet mods I'll turn up with an suprise folks with, i'm set.

Who did you get the icom from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc