Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question for Trey.

I know there will be an early driver meeting, I will be in that. If you attend the early meeting on Friday are you required to attend the one Saturday morning? Is it gonna be required for everybody so nobody has to keep up with who was in which meeting?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Question for Trey.

I know there will be an early driver meeting, I will be in that. If you attend the early meeting on Friday are you required to attend the one Saturday morning? Is it gonna be required for everybody so nobody has to keep up with who was in which meeting?

Everyone will be required to attend the Saturday morning meeting. Its possible that new topics will be brought up after Friday.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hard part is going to be getting the group A drivers to admit they need to be in A.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the hard part is going to be getting the group A drivers to admit they need to be in A.
I think it will be the group B drivers who think they are group A. They will learn fast enough when they have to keep pulling over to let other pass them because they are slow comparatively.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha im not afraid to admit ill be in group B lol but once i get my RPG stuff put on hopefully saturday morning my truck will be able to keep up with me and i'll be in group A i think lol

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May have got my groups mixed up. the Noobs wont want to be in the noob group and will want to be in B.

So C drivers will not want to be in C, but in B.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Here are a few pics and a video from the event.

On course, and no they don't like moving.

Pit Road

Swimming pool and the back of the clubhouse.

View of some of the ranch.

Trials/Mountain Bike Course

Also on course.

Happy Raptor.

Click the pic for Video.