Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I hope no one does this/QUOTE]

Like I said, Lights hangin by wires when we get back to the pits! AHhahaa. Nuttin like a little bush on a road trip! AHhahaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

I know a secret

Hey Maxx, Let the closest gas station KNOW ABOUT us needing fuel. I hope that little station has 2500 gallons on hand. Thats 2 days of 50 gallons each for 25 raptors. I run cheapo fuel. Sorry, OUT OF GAS would not be good. I will bring a small can. but with 36 gallons in a SCREW I should be able to drive from here to there and back! HAhaha.

BDRAG

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Stripes in Bronte will probably be an alternative. And if you go before ten you can get a breakfast taco.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run 93 with my tune so I'm sure I'll be good for gas haha I'll top off somewhere just before the ranch plus have 2 or 3 5 gallon fuel cans with me

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pat,

You might not 93 out there. Probably a good idea to check ahead for planning purposes. Just a thought...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea that's a good idea thanks I'll give then a call tomorrow and make
Sure they have 93 if not
Looks like I'll be bringing a few fuel jugs with me hahaha

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha good thing I said something thanks trey. If I can't get 93 I'll just put the 89 performance tune in and use that lol

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ditto, I run 93 tune as well! I had already considered putting the stock tune back on though because my RV runs on 87, and it has a fuel pump station built in to fuel up my toys and truck. Its nice having a 75 gallon fuel reserve on site.