Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya think? HAhahaaaaaa. Yes, we need someone from Tenn to get us together! HAhahaaaaaaa. Naw, I figgered Just west on 20 someplace. I don't know that side of town either so we will need all 3 months to get a plan since it took us 6 months just to get together for lunch! AHhahaaaaa.

BDRAG

I still have a house in Austin, a place down in Terlingua and lived in Dallas & Austin for 10 years :Moon: Only moved to TN a year ago. I spend somewhere around 2 months a year in Texas and probably always will.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Rick, I might be able to trailer your beast down for you??

randy

You know...something might be worked out on that! I'll be on a 3 week road trip then and pulling a toyhauler with my 12 Raptor. I'm also bringing my RZR down.

Last edited:

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In for updates.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

I still have a house in Austin, a place down in Terlingua and lived in Dallas & Austin for 10 years :Moon: Only moved to TN a year ago. I spend somewhere around 2 months a year in Texas and probably always will.

I was just reading your signature of cars. Are you a drag guy or road course guy?

When you come to Austin and if you are a road course guy, hit me up if you are interested, I belong to Harris Hill and drive my M3 there 2-3 times a month. Lots of fun and always looking for other cars to play with.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In for updates.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

I was just reading your signature of cars. Are you a drag guy or road course guy?

When you come to Austin and if you are a road course guy, hit me up if you are interested, I belong to Harris Hill and drive my M3 there 2-3 times a month. Lots of fun and always looking for other cars to play with.

Road Racing, Open Road Racing, Texas Mile and getting into Desert Racing. I was a member of Harris Hill before they opened. Canceled my membership when I moved to Nashville. I know Bo well and still talk to Eric. I will actually be in Austin in a few weeks and will have one of my track cars there. Not sure yet if I will have time to spend a day out there during the week, I know the weekends are off because I am running HMSR that weekend.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you guys planning to camp out there or get a hotel someplace? I was thinking of brining my teen boys with me and camping out for a few days.