Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's Lone Star Roundup weekend, my buddy I always participate so I know he won't be coming any longer, this probably knocks me out too, but I'll let you know as the date draws closer.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sprsnk,

I am Director of Operations for the Tierra Mala Group which runs a Special Forces Training facility on 700 acres just north of Robert Lee (as a crow flies it is 10-15 miles from this track). Depending on what you are shooting, we have a 25M pistol range, a 100M pistol/carbine range, a 1000M rifle range and if you are feeling it, a 1500M range. Assuming that we are free during that time, we could put together a package deal for the group. It isn't cheap, but if you and or a group want to spend some time around Navy SEALs and Army Rangers it might be a great compliment to Trepal's Raptor Run.

Just a thought.

Totally interested after the run. I have 9 days to kill in Texas between this Run and the Big Bend Open Road Race. If we can work something out, I'd love to get some actual instruction on the long range shooting. I am bring out a couple or 3 1911's to plink with as well.

Trey,
I am so in for these dates! Add me to the list please.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the pictures you will take at this event.

Video too! I will have a few new toys that will allow me to make a few additions to the demo reel. I will be taking full advantage and probably will have a few sleepless nights. How many people are equipped for hitting the track at night? Could be a killer RAW time lapse... :peace:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Video too! I will have a few new toys that will allow me to make a few additions to the demo reel. I will be taking full advantage and probably will have a few sleepless nights. How many people are equipped for hitting the track at night? Could be a killer RAW time lapse... :peace:

I've got 2-3 Go Pro's...if I remember to bring them. I am still hoping to have PreRunner for this event. If I do, I am equipped for night. If not, my 12 Raptor will have plenty of light too.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I'm ready for some night action...have the four 8" KCs all hooked up.