Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I've got 2-3 Go Pro's...if I remember to bring them. I am still hoping to have PreRunner for this event. If I do, I am equipped for night. If not, my 12 Raptor will have plenty of light too.

Throw them in the trailer!
I'll get an external or two for everyone who wants to dump their footage. The more the merrier! I will have a fair amount of grip gear with me so if you want to be able to use my clamps etc make sure you have a tripod adapter or two. Either way, they are good to have. Mine have come in handy on a number of occasions. Some of the gopro mounts are better than others. Their plastic tube clap setup I'm less than pleased with.

http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/tripod-mount/ -$7.99
Tripod3.jpg

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I'm ready for some night action...have the four 8" KCs all hooked up.

Me too! I got a low end night vision scope on one of my AR's. Hell! Can we shoot and drive? HAhahaaaaaa. Not really. Come on! I was just jokein! Please don't ban me! HAhahaaaaaaaaaa.

Its gonna be a fun weekend for sure. We can all meet up on Thursday morn out on the west side of Ft Worth and do the raptorthon out there. THAT would be a great pic.
BDRAG

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The track will be open at night too. I know I'll be running.

Still waiting on a yes/no on the gun range too. Should hear something after this weekend.

The gopro clamp mount is sketchy. I know some people that have made their own weld on gopro mounts for their roll cages, but they pick up alot of noise.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Somewhere along 20 would be the easiest.

Ya think? HAhahaaaaaa. Yes, we need someone from Tenn to get us together! HAhahaaaaaaa. Naw, I figgered Just west on 20 someplace. I don't know that side of town either so we will need all 3 months to get a plan since it took us 6 months just to get together for lunch! AHhahaaaaa.

BDRAG