T R Racing Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
8edu3yqy.jpg

aheba4e9.jpg

yryqaqa5.jpg

uze5ane6.jpg

y4e2yqyn.jpg

daqutepy.jpg
unymepa9.jpg

OP
OP
DesertRat

DesertRat

Reaction score
justvettn:

Thanks for checking that out for me. I will go with Larry's recommendation of the 5.25" backspacing.

Going to let one more paycheck hit the bank before ordering. I will post pics when I get them mounted up.

The Wife picked up our new Raptor yesterday. She's been beating on it all over town and having a blast. I'm at work in Wyoming right now. She's driving it down to me tomorrow. Can't wait to see it.

Biggest relief: She was sure she was going to hate the color (Terrain). She wanted red or orange. After seeing the color in person, she likes it.

Happy Wife, happy life, right?

DirtNasty: Yeah, they're kind of expensive. I had wanted the optional beadlock capable wheels. The dealer told me that I couldn't get them, so he dropped the price the $2K that the TR's cost.

That way they didn't cost me anything. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what I remember they are both pressure cast and forged, the trim ring is billet.
If they were billet forged they would be much more expensive.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I remember reading that they have an 8 thousand pound press.
Also different ways of casting and forging.