Sync 3.4 Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have 3.4 installed, I'm not sure where the dead end is...
What Forscan changes did you make to the display?
Heated/cooled seats displayed etc. minor but don’t want to mess anything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My seat heat/cool icons stayed when I did the upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4. If you're talking about going from 3.0 to 3.4, I'm not sure what will happen, though.
I’m not even sure which one I have currently. I will check and go from there. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: I’m version 3.3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did mine after I went to Best Buy and got a USB drive (128GB) Western Digital and it worked. I restarted the truck twice and still says 3.3 so I will check it in a hour or so.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did mine after I went to Best Buy and got a USB drive (128GB) Western Digital and it worked. I restarted the truck twice and still says 3.3 so I will check it in a hour or so.

Can’t remember if the truck had to be cycled and let sleep for a bit for it to show. But mine took some cycles and sleep before it all came together. Took a long while before Sirius came back.

bpetty13

Reaction score
I just upgraded my 2019 to Sync 3.4 per the instructions on the Ford website. No issues and only took about 20 minutes!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys worry about having the latest version available of Sync? My truck was just built early this year, but the Ford site says there is a newer version of Sync for it. I just don't want to update it and cause problems where there are none. Thanks.