SVT-FP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since Ford is dropping the SVT off the new Raptor and will just be called a Ford Raptor will it be able to be on the SVT or now I guess the FP registry?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The whole thing just annoys me. Simple fix. Ford Performance as one entity fine but is it too much to ask to still have them called SVT vehicles? It's a 5 minute fix!

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

But then again us gen1 owners will have the only SVT Raptor ever made (and with a thundering v8). Another reason they will be a collectible!!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup I agree doesn't ring the same bell.

The Focus ST and RS are under ford Performance so other Ford Performance vehicles use lettered names, they couldn't still keep SVT for the SVT Raptor? SVT Shelby GT350 would be a bit wordy, but SVT Raptor rolls off the tongue so much nicer than F-150 Raptor or Ford Performance Raptor.

Fiesta ST
Focus ST
Focus RS
Shelby GT350
Shelby GT350R
GT Supercar
Raptor.....SVT Raptor damnit! lol

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVT never sounded good anyway. Oh WOW special vehicle team. I mean how creative was that, ever? Now that the old Raptor is stuck with an old name plastered on your trucks like that, it's like a plaque telling the world how old your truck is.

Status
Not open for further replies.