Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362450670.688680.jpg

I just got asked if I lifted my truck.
It's on top perch and national springs.

I'm glad I started this thread, it's been a ton of laughs for me and its great learning all these comebacks for the dumb shit people say about our trucks.

Thumb typed on my iPhone.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a group of jack asses come up to me this weekend and ask what the digitial mud was and why it said FORD on the grill being huge ****** bags. Then they asked me how much I paid for my truck... smiled said it wasn't much and proceeded to ask them how much down force their massive spoiler gave them on their civic. Got into a nice conversation about the concept of back pressure and their huge fart cannon that scraped the pavement.

Swear to god you can't go anywhere now a days without someone being jealous of something nice you worked hard for. It is like society has condemned success a bad thing. Not saying this applies to me but more of a general statement from my personal observation.

Maybe I am just weird but when I see a guy with a nice ass car cruising around it makes me want to work harder to one day be there... not want to yell at him for having something I couldn't afford. Honestly when I get out of the Navy and hit the private sector I hope my boss is the guy pulling up in the Ferrari or Lambo... that company would have all of my dedication if I saw that by putting in the work there I could one day possible enjoy something like that... or atleast have the opportunity to do so if I wanted...

Call me crazy... maybe I am just out of touch. Political correctness is just a cancer IMO.

Last edited:

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a group of jack asses come up to me this weekend and ask what the digitial mud was and why it said FORD on the grill being huge ****** bags. Then they asked me how much I paid for my truck... smiled said it wasn't much and proceeded to ask them how much down force their massive spoiler gave them on their civic. Got into a nice conversation about the concept of back pressure and their huge fart cannon that scraped the pavement.

Swear to god you can't go anywhere now a days without someone being jealous of something nice you worked hard for. It is like society has condemned success a bad thing. Not saying this applies to me but more of a general statement from my personal observation.

Maybe I am just weird but when I see a guy with a nice ass car cruising around it makes me want to work harder to one day be there... not want to yell at him for having something I couldn't afford. Honestly when I get out of the Navy and hit the private sector I hope my boss is the guy pulling up in the Ferrari or Lambo... that company would have all of my dedication if I saw that by putting in the work there I could one day possible enjoy something like that... or atleast have the opportunity to do so if I wanted...

Call me crazy... maybe I am just out of touch.
No, You are right on!
And is the reason why I selected this country to be my home!

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Call me crazy... maybe I am just out of touch. Political correctness is just a cancer IMO.

Extremely well said and I couldn't agree more.