Stupid Things People Say About Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one kinda made me laugh ...

I'm at the drive thru and pull up to pay. I have Snoball 500 placard, my name and some other stuff on the side/windows of my truck. The kid at the window is like "sick truck! do you actually race that thing!!?!" I was like "yup kicked their ass" he laughed and I explained what it really was... got a good chuckle

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kinda forgot about this one. was at runnings bought a swing kid was going to help load it I walk out to the truck he says I seen that truck when I came back from lunch. I knew it was yours. lol I don't know that kid at all.

Ausraptor

Reaction score
So is 6.2 the length?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Is that a tundra?

How much did the shocks cost?

Is that imported?

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My step-brother after looking it over for the first time. He looks at my Stealth bumper with it's lights and winch and says "so you got a plow that goes on here too right?" After I realized he was not joking I pointed to my Snoball placard and said nope, Raptors don't need plowed roads or roads at all.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was loading some 12' 2x6's in the truck at the Depot.

"Hauling lumber with a Raptor, Huh?"

I said, yep, it is a truck, but I can get there faster, as long as I tie everything down.

He got in his beat up Chevy 2500 (his work truck) with a look on his face like I was the crazy one

I should have come up with some smart comeback, but was in a good mood that day

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back when the Raptors first came out people asked if it was supercharged...

And if it was the new Lightning...

Guess they saw SVT and F150 on the truck...