Stealth on avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptorR

Reaction score
Make sure they take everything apart and overlap. You must overlap and no cut edges ( take the door handles, fenders, lights.. ETC). if it wasn't Stealth, you could get away with it.
Not what I wanted to hear but I really appreciate the info! I wasn't planning to take the fenders and lights off but now I don't think it will be a good look to have stealth without taking them off. May just go back to clear.

OP
OP
sf2360

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you do with the fenders? Did you have them stealth wrapped as well? Also, where are you located and how did you find someone reputable enough to disassemble the truck. That is my biggest fear is having someone disassemble the truck.
I had them wrapped as well. I'm located in Long Island NY. It was by trial and error. I worked with two other detailers who claimed to be the best and they were not, until I found these guys. They came recommended by my friend who owns a Porsche dealer. They have done over dozen cars for me, and a bunch for my friends. If you like, I could ask them who they would recommend based on your location. Here is their Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/exclusivevinyl/

stockjunkie

Reaction score
I had them wrapped as well. I'm located in Long Island NY. It was by trial and error. I worked with two other detailers who claimed to be the best and they were not, until I found these guys. They came recommended by my friend who owns a Porsche dealer. They have done over dozen cars for me, and a bunch for my friends. If you like, I could ask them who they would recommend based on your location. Here is their Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/exclusivevinyl/
That would be great if you could ask them. I am located in Central Florida.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the plan was to apply the decals over the wrap. We tested to see how it looked over the graphics and it look really good. I have the set of decals ready to go if I don't like the look of the rear decals.

Raptor R decals are like 3x thinner vs 2nd generation Raptors. On my 2019, installer had to cut around decals. My raptor R has stealth over decals, and you cant even tell.

TXRaptorR

Reaction score
Raptor R decals are like 3x thinner vs 2nd generation Raptors. On my 2019, installer had to cut around decals. My raptor R has stealth over decals, and you cant even tell.
Did you also remove fenders, bumpers, lights, etc. to install the stealth?

OP
OP
sf2360

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
over the decals and looks great

Attachments

• IMG_3124.jpeg
    IMG_3124.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3122.jpeg
    IMG_3122.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 99
OP
OP
sf2360

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got it back from Detailer, which turned out better than expected. He also added little touches on painting the R on the side steps and wrapped the back town hooks to match the front. Also added BD fog lights.

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3149.jpeg
    IMG_3149.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3136.jpeg
    IMG_3136.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3126.jpeg
    IMG_3126.jpeg