Standard or double standards?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are making it harder. I'm not a fan of the nv it's just not my style. I love both standards and considered the machined lip but worried it will give the illusion of a small wheel?

Ps I have never seen a raptor with wheels up here so I'm hoping I'm half safe in my wheel choice. People around here think I have something cause I have the new style factory wheel... Guess I have some research to do

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my standards. They are sick and not over the top. IMO DS is a little too much. The 'fake' lip just looked out of place to me. Especially with the off color bolts.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are making it harder. I'm not a fan of the nv it's just not my style. I love both standards and considered the machined lip but worried it will give the illusion of a small wheel?

Ps I have never seen a raptor with wheels up here so I'm hoping I'm half safe in my wheel choice. People around here think I have something cause I have the new style factory wheel... Guess I have some research to do

I run the DS Machine lip...it does not cause the wheels to look smaller IMO...it does break up the black wheel with the black sidewall...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 61

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the NVs look awesome but the other deciding factor for me was that the NVs would be much easier to clean when compared to the Standards. I bet the Double Standards (more spokes) are a bitch to clean.

I'm not a fan of the nv it's just not my style. I love both standards and considered the machined lip but worried it will give the illusion of a small wheel?

OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some assistance, after many hours that I was researching and searching for pictures but should have been working I've grown to like the NV... No one seems to have DS in stock and I've seen the NV on a truck just like mine (pics) and fel in love, more of a performance look.

Does anyone have a side profile pic to show how far out the wheels stick? Judging by my calculations they should be slightly, if even noticeably narrower than the DS but I haven't made it back to 1955 yet either.

I'm going to be running the stock bfg's too so I'm thinking they will not be out from the flares? Anyone? I'm looking at biting the bullet in the morning!

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stock wheel is +34 offset. The diff between +34 and 0 offset is 1.33858 inches. Both the DS and NVs stick out 1.33858 inches beyond the stock wheel.

Need some assistance, after many hours that I was researching and searching for pictures but should have been working I've grown to like the NV... No one seems to have DS in stock and I've seen the NV on a truck just like mine (pics) and fel in love, more of a performance look.

Does anyone have a side profile pic to show how far out the wheels stick? Judging by my calculations they should be slightly, if even noticeably narrower than the DS but I haven't made it back to 1955 yet either.

I'm going to be running the stock bfg's too so I'm thinking they will not be out from the flares? Anyone? I'm looking at biting the bullet in the morning!

Last edited: