SPV Let down (RESOLVED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFouts

Reaction score
Approximately 2 weeks ago I started a dialogue with the guys a SPV about my interest in some ditch lights and harness. They were great, coming up with what I needed for the amount I wanted to spend.
I received the kit and there was a mistake in the harness and really no big deal as we did discuss a few different things and they were quick to respond and resolve the situation by sending me the correct harness adapters.
Well not so much, I received the adapters and they are only about 6 inches long and the connector will not even reach under the cowling. Now no one is getting back to me.
I am out 2 weeks and really no closer to having working lights. They use the slowest shipping possible and have now lost a customer.

Marc

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 60

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So is it the correct adapter? Just needs to be longer?

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MFouts

Reaction score
I did get a call today from John at SPV and he was able to walk me through the process of making what they sent me work.
Great that they called and I think all is fine now.
Still miffed a bit about the whole situation but I'll get over it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Remember, great effort in customer service is the test of a vendor. Some bad things transpired in your transaction, but in the end you got contact and a satisfactory resolution. Making it right is what is important.

I’m glad you got to that point. I’m sure SPV is already making sure something like this doesn’t happen again.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I did get a call today from John at SPV and he was able to walk me through the process of making what they sent me work.
Great that they called and I think all is fine now.
Still miffed a bit about the whole situation but I'll get over it.
Glad it all got worked out. These are not big organizations with dedicated customer service staff. Most are just trying to get by with what they have and are fulfilling many duties at the same time. Sometimes the tradeoff for price and quality is more work for us as the consumer.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s more embarrassing, knowing what they sent you would work and you couldn’t figure it out? Or making this post for the whole world to know that you couldn’t figure it out?
So true

Status
Not open for further replies.