Something wrong with search function?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, noticed that too, I find if you enter the exact same wording a second time, the info is there, sometimes.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried a few key words like oil change and 37" tires and everything appears to be working fine. What are you searching for OP?

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried a few key words like oil change and 37" tires and everything appears to be working fine. What are you searching for OP?

Was trying to find something I posted a while ago and kept getting limited results.

Search E&G, Gen 2 + child, get 30 results. Oldest is March 2020. Went to my watch threads and picked out "E&G Console Gun Vault". https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/e-g-console-gun-vault.58964/. Then went to advance search and tried to find it....got two results from 2020. Dropped key work to just "E&G" got 35 results with oldest being April 2020.

Click on 718 to list my posts and only get 30 results.

Looks like not indexing all history.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Click on 718 to list my posts and only get 30 results.

Looks like not indexing all history.
It's always been like that for me, if you go to someones Profile Page and click on Postings. I'm surprised you got 30 results. It's usually less than that.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's always been like that for me, if you go to someones Profile Page and click on Postings. I'm surprised you got 30 results. It's usually less than that.

Ok, but that would not explain the other searches with limited results. Hard to tell someone to use the search function if it ain't working.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve had trouble finding my own posts; replying to someone with the thought “hey, that’s happened to me, I know I posted about it, let me dig that post up...” <37 minutes of frustrating searching later> Oh screw it, I’ll let someone else dig it up.

I don’t remember what I did last time, but I was looking for a 2017 era post and it was a bear to unearth.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve had trouble finding my own posts; replying to someone with the thought “hey, that’s happened to me, I know I posted about it, let me dig that post up...” <37 minutes of frustrating searching later> Oh screw it, I’ll let someone else dig it up.

I don’t remember what I did last time, but I was looking for a 2017 era post and it was a bear to unearth.
was it raptor assault, brakes failing or fuel, I found those 3 threads of yours from 2017 :)