GEN 2 Has anyone swapped a Limited/Platinum Interior with massaging seats into their raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itbesandrodoe

Reaction score
Someone locally has posted a Limited interior (seats, console, door cards) from a 2022 F-250 superduty. I was curious if anyone has done something similar with a Limited/Platinum interior into their Gen2. I would love to enable the massaging seats as well if that is a possibility. I just think it would be a cool/unique mod to do. The same seller also has the Limited tailgate in the same color as my Gen 2.

I am currently rocking polished Methods and the Limited tailgate could tie in with the wheels.

Before anyone says "why would you pretend your raptor is a limited?", I am not, I prefer the interior in that color and think it would be a cool/unique thing to do to my truck.

I have a 2019 with the black seats, carbon, and fully optioned out.

Attachments

• IMG_2899.jpg
    IMG_2899.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 39
  • limited 1.png
    limited 1.png
    867.9 KB · Views: 39
  • limited 2.png
    limited 2.png
    658.2 KB · Views: 38
  • limited 3.png
    limited 3.png
    713.8 KB · Views: 37
  • limited 5.png
    limited 5.png
    838 KB · Views: 38

daytona1783

Reaction score
I’m not sure you’re going to find many people that have attempted this, but I could be wrong.

I traded my Platinum for my Raptor, and I can tell you the massaging seats are nothing special. I don’t miss them at all, so if that is the one thing you’re really wanting, you may be disappointed. Also, I almost picked up a new limited two years ago, but the light interior and exterior trim really shows imperfections. That kinda thing may matter to you if you off-road your Raptor. Just food for thought…

Good luck, regardless of what you decide.

samwelll

FRFrk
Reaction score
I had a guy do some for me a while back but put raptor seats into a 18 f150 that had no power seats. Send me a pm

Attachments

• IMG_4738.jpeg
    IMG_4738.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 13