So... What do you think about the new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm really starting to like how it looks, I just cannot get over the v6. I understand it will have more power, be faster, and get better MPG. I get it. But I don't want it. For me I feel like I would have been counting the days, the minutes, until I could buy one if it would have a 450hp v8 in it. Now I'm just like we'll see how this plays out. I wish with the gen 2 ford would have given us a choice, see how the v6 sell and performs and if it was better use it for the gen3.

Also I was told ford built a new one with a 5.8, one with a 5.2, and the ecoboost. Also said Jamal wanted the 5.8. How much truth there is to that, who's knows, but I believe him. And that is just like pouring salt on a wound.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel kinda guilty about how we've all been checking out 'the new girl' that's coming to town soon while we have a perfectly "awesome girl" sitting in our garage/driveway? Ya know, everyone commenting on her best features, likes/dislikes?

I feel like one of these mornings my baby won't start just to get to back at me.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel kinda guilty about how we've all been checking out 'the new girl' that's coming to town soon while we have a perfectly "awesome girl" sitting in our garage/driveway? Ya know, everyone commenting on her best features, likes/dislikes?

I feel like one of these mornings my baby won't start just to get to back at me.

Nope, can't wait to trade mine in and ditch this 6.2 cast iron boat anchor

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hahaha, I think that way sometimes. My trucks know what kind of loyalty I have, since I kept my 98 flareside for 14 years in top shape, and I'm sure my 12 raptor will last way longer.