so if you haven't ordered already - what to get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I have to wait much longer I'm going to just build another diesel, for me it's hard to go back to gas for a truck that needs to work AND play. I'm planning on keeping a work truck for towing/hauling and using the Raptor for everything else.

I really like the looks of the '17 Superduty and I've had decent luck with the 6.7L, but what I really want is a truck like the Powerwagon with front and rear lockers, disconnecting swaybar and a Cummins.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I have to wait much longer I'm going to just build another diesel, for me it's hard to go back to gas for a truck that needs to work AND play. I'm planning on keeping a work truck for towing/hauling and using the Raptor for everything else.

I really like the looks of the '17 Superduty and I've had decent luck with the 6.7L, but what I really want is a truck like the Powerwagon with front and rear lockers, disconnecting swaybar and a Cummins.

The new SuperDuty trucks are insanely nice

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tired of Waiting on Ford to take my Money!

Well If I have to wait much longer I'm going to build a Jeep Pick Up on 40's.

Jeep is releasing it for 2018 and I Luv my JKU Rubicon.

For me this really has been the worst vehicle buying experience ever and I am starting to loose faith in Ford.

Attachments

• 94dcbe21bfeb1c7f3de812a606ade02e.jpg
    94dcbe21bfeb1c7f3de812a606ade02e.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 2016-jeep-wrangler-brute-pickup-rear-three-quarter.jpg
    2016-jeep-wrangler-brute-pickup-rear-three-quarter.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 89

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well If I have to wait much longer I'm going to build a Jeep Pick Up on 40's.

Jeep is releasing it for 2018 and I Luv my JKU Rubicon.

For me this really has been the worst vehicle buying experience ever and I am starting to loose faith in Ford.
Cool but you can't tow much with that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read that about the Jeep truck - finally. I'm thinking it will be pretty cool as long as they let the Jeep faithful be in control of design/options, after all they are footing the bills for the rest of their siblings here in the states