SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always wanted to bag a Yeti! :wink: I was under the assumption they were protected.

The United States Fish and Wildlife Services includes the elusive "Sasquatch" on its list of endangered species.

I think those are more just guidlines.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good idea! When stuff starts arriving I will. Until then, for Havoc I concentrated on off-road gear and bed rack system. Now since that has been handled and I learned during the night run at HITH that I needed more light (all I have are stock HIDs and Rigid D2 fogs amber and white). I was not fortunate enough to win the wsi raffle so I set off trying to figure out the amount of light I could do within my budget. Here is what I came up with to do before snowball.

1. WSI hidden winch mount and 2 amber micro pioneers
2. Smittybilt X2O 10,000lbs comp series winch
3. Factor 55 pro link
4. 40" Blackhawk light bar (behind grill)
5. 30" Blackhawk light bar (behind grill)
6. Oracle mirror mounted led lights
7. Pair of Amber rigid D2s driving pattern to replace the wide pattern fogs.
8. LAMPHUS SolarBlast SBWL26 12W LED Windshield Dash Light ( to mount in rear window for the people behind me)
9. Second spare tire. (Not sure I will keep the 2nd spare tire mounted for snowball. I have my doubts if it will be as needed for this run)

I am likely going to repurpose the rigid D2 amber wide pattern lights to the top of my f1 cover facing the rear also.

This should cover the light for a while. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to double up the lights since I am currently limited to the 4 up fitter switches?

My current plan is this
Switch 1 - the 2 Blackhawk light bars
Switch 2- the front amber D2s and the front 2 amber micro pioneers
Switch 3 - front white D2s and the oracle mirror lights
Switch 4 - rear facing amber D2s

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think that's a good plan for the switches. Could always install another switch assembly. Lol. Mine will be whelen vertex rear facing ambers on 4, light cannons on 3, and all 6 lights in my bumper on 2. Want to leave number 1 open for down the road. Plus my fog light d2s and 4" e series are all spot/driving beam with white lights so I didn't see much of a need to split them up. Time will tell though. My wife's ready to kill me as there is a lovely pile of goodies waiting for me.

The only thing left I want to figure out is mounting the spare. I was really interested in the tiregate system but I decided to order so d-rings for the bed bolts instead. Not sure how I'll like that though.