SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fog light kit installed and turning night into day....... I'm totally hooked on exterior illumnation now!!!!!

Attachments

• 20131109_150458.jpg
    20131109_150458.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20131109_150355.jpg
    20131109_150355.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 48

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need some details on these. How do you get em? Like a step-by-step process. The website that was linked in the Snoball thread awhile back was complicated to navigate with my cellphone.

I had to do it from my computer. Phone was just making it too complicated.

1. Go to this website.

2. Click "Myself" and the "I Certify"

3. Under Customer ID select "Non-Resident of MI" (unless you are) then input your birthday. For anyone outside of MI you are probably going to need the free DNR ID so click Obtain DNR ID.

4. Click the + on ORV/SNOW and Buy Now for the ORV Preprinted one that is $16.25.

5. Input how many you need and then click continue.

6. It'll refresh the page and you will need to click "Shopping Cart"

7. Now click "Checkout"

8. Enter the appropriate contact information and payment information.

9. Print your Free ID and they will mail the ORV sticker to you.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to do it from my computer. Phone was just making it too complicated.

1. Go to this website.

2. Click "Myself" and the "I Certify"

3. Under Customer ID select "Non-Resident of MI" (unless you are) then input your birthday. For anyone outside of MI you are probably going to need the free DNR ID so click Obtain DNR ID.

4. Click the + on ORV/SNOW and Buy Now for the ORV Preprinted one that is $16.25.

5. Input how many you need and then click continue.

6. It'll refresh the page and you will need to click "Shopping Cart"

7. Now click "Checkout"

8. Enter the appropriate contact information and payment information.

9. Print your Free ID and they will mail the ORV sticker to you.

ha beat me to it. good write up.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI you can purchase the ORV sticker at tons of stores in Michigan. Meijer sells them and most of their stores are open 24 hours. So if all else fails and you need one last minute it won't be an issue.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI you can purchase the ORV sticker at tons of stores in Michigan. Meijer sells them and most of their stores are open 24 hours. So if all else fails and you need one last minute it won't be an issue.

True. Similar to hunting permits I'd assume?...

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly like that. You just buy your MI DNR id for $1 and then get your ORV at the same time. If you get somebody not too bright selling it to you like I did and don't get a chance to check what he types it can get funny though. Guy took my info right off my drivers license. He didn't look very close however... name on my id lists me as Jesse White. He would be the Illinois Secretary of State. No idea how he managed to see that and not my name printed with the address and other info he had to have.
You can use the same id to buy all the MI license for hunting and fishing. In case you want a Yeti permit for the trip. :Big Laugh:

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have to print the licenses with the ORV. My printer is down. I could just wait for my sticker couldn't I?

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Exactly like that. You just buy your MI DNR id for $1 and then get your ORV at the same time. If you get somebody not too bright selling it to you like I did and don't get a chance to check what he types it can get funny though. Guy took my info right off my drivers license. He didn't look very close however... name on my id lists me as Jesse White. He would be the Illinois Secretary of State. No idea how he managed to see that and not my name printed with the address and other info he had to have.
You can use the same id to buy all the MI license for hunting and fishing. In case you want a Yeti permit for the trip. :Big Laugh:

Always wanted to bag a Yeti! :wink: I was under the assumption they were protected.

The United States Fish and Wildlife Services includes the elusive "Sasquatch" on its list of endangered species.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
do you have to print the licenses with the ORV. My printer is down. I could just wait for my sticker couldn't I?

I saved a PDF for my ID and they mail the sticker. I don't have a printer so I'll have to print it at home.