SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
aaahhhh I hate being responsible prices are just too low this year. We had that flood this spring and the beans did good where they where not drowned out but then we also didn't have rain this summer and the high spots suffered. so a moderate bean crop. now it's raining and I'm still sure will get the corn we have left but you never know. the same yield with corn spot's are drowned out and stressed surprisingly where it's good it's good but the price is way low we need it to come up at least $1 a bushel to get the next years crop back in and still be able to eat. so this year I'm just going to be out and quit thinking it will turn around by then. ethanol has helped a lot of people more than just farmers. But you always have those that take advantage of the good fortune of others. 2015 or perhaps another run soon...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where, which site will the tickets be on sale? And they're going to be on sale... ? Believe I heard Monday.

The link will be in this section of the forum, but under a new thread for Snoball 14 Im assuming. I beleive I heard around noonish EST....

Last edited:

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Open registration starts on 10/20/13 Dan. The link will be in this section of the forum, but under a new thread for Snoball 14 Im assuming. I beleive I heard around noonish EST....

Monday 10/21/13 before noon it will be open With a Link on here and Facebook.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hrm. I can get Blizzaks for the truck for pretty cheap. Wonder if that would take the fun out of it? Sliding the duratracs around this year was part of the fun.

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would love to go how are you guys going to get your raptors there from far away i was looking in to shipping it and flying in has anyone done this ?