SnoBall 500, as seen by "The Puzzler" truck #30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So high quality you can see the skid marks in the BVDs... Lol

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

If that was after Wiz was sideways on ice and picking which tree he was going to use to stop then definitely. He was looking for Ray Finkle.........and a clean pair of shorts.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Matt, can you permit it for mobile play? I can't play it on the Apple TV and I want to show EVERYONE!!!!!

Unfortunately, it's not my decision (although it says it is), its because of the music companies! Certain songs and music companies set restrictions on the playback platforms... :(

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's not my decision (although it says it is), its because of the music companies! Certain songs and music companies set restrictions on the playback platforms... :(

That's ridiculous! What do they really have to lose??

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question, especially now that ads are supported on mobile devices...

You'll see there's an advertisement at the beginning of my video that you have to "X" out of... that advertising money goes to the record companies whos songs I used!

But, the nice thing is that they're still usable. In years past, YouTube would just straight up BLOCK the audio from your video, so it had no sound. At least they came to a fair agreement.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The explanation on the shorts is I had no room in my luggage for dirty garments so I grabbed a garbage bag from the hotel room.. Well I opened the back door out on the trail and the bag started to roll out of the truck. Needless to say I caught the bag halfway out and it ripped wide open spilling every dam thing in it out into the snow..
As I threw everything back into the truck I didn't pay attention to placement...lmao...
Sorry Matt at least they were unstained....
This accrued before I had my episode of "picking my tree" at "Spindle Eater Corner" that Bird Man referred to..lol
Those shorts have been burned as a sacrifice to the spindle god..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc