SnoBall 500, as seen by "The Puzzler" truck #30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure yet, we have our largest maintenance outage at work the whole month of April, and I'm in charge of scheduling it... So it may be a tough sell!

Not no for sure, just need to see how creative I can get with coverage if I'm away.

Outages can suck, but usually mean good money.

Here is part 1 of the SnoBall video, from the eyes of truck 30! Part 2 should be out hopefully soon! Had a great time, can't wait for the next one.

Now, turn on 1080P HD, crank it up, and enjoy!!!

(For best viewing, click on the link above the video which will take you to YouTube, where you can enable HD and a larger screen size!)

SnoBall 500, Part 1 - YouTube

can't wait to get home and watch this!!!

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Outages can suck, but usually mean good money.

can't wait to get home and watch this!!!

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor
That's a fact!

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

MAANNNNN, if you fast forward to 2:27 that is one BAD ASS truck with some cool ass retros.lol
Your truck is my wife's favorite... ;)

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a great job Matt as always......
The lever is to add rear brake bias..It's only functional when you trail brake in to a corner..It just helps "Set" the truck if it doesn't want to rotate in.. These trucks like to push as i'm sure many of you found out this weekend..