Side vent lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I did alot of looking on ebay for perhaps a cheaper set of amber LEDs similar to the OP and came up empty so best bet is order from the link. :)

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I'll be doing this after TRR. Had anyone wired them to the puddle lights? I'm looking as to where to tie in at.
Thanks,

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Only down side to puddle lights is you'd have to get the wires inside the cab to do that. It's a purple wire, I can tell you that. Not really sure easiest path in there, possibly where I ran my cutout wire, it's close to door sill under carpet. Pretty easy to get to and run it up the door jam area to the mirror harness.

IMG_7057.jpg

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would you only want them to come on when the door is unlocked and waiting to be open?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Upfitter

I'll be going with blue, so I'm not suppose to have them on when the lights are on.

But I see your point, it does limit the time they are on. I'll have to think about it.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

If your not going to tie into the marker lights go with a upfitter switch that way you can control when they are on or off. Marker wires for the grill LED's are right in the corner of the hood by the drivers side vent makes for easy tie in. My two cents!