Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Here's some I took today. Moved the truck up to the middle perch and removed the swaybar, then took the truck out to test it out. I ended up dodging rain/hail/sleet storms most of the day, which made for some good picture backdrops.

WuktI.jpg

WLhMD.jpg

SwLlN.jpg

AXCHE.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice pic's wish I could see some side by side of the perch mount of one with bottom mid and top how dos it work looks good

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
nice pic's wish I could see some side by side of the perch mount of one with bottom mid and top how dos it work looks good

Ok I know it's different sides but here's the best comparison I could come up with from the pics I have. We measured it after we got done and it was 43 3/4" in the rear and 41 1/4" in the front, so it's a little lower in the front still on the middle perch, but it looks level when you look at it. SOCOMech was the one who helped me, I'd highly reccomend him if you're in the Phoenix area, he charges a really reasonable price to do the work.

Forgot to add, I love the feel of it. I did take the sway bar off at the same time so that changes things a bit. The shocks don't feel any stiffer, in fact I think they soak up the smaller bumps a bit better, but oddly, brake dive has decreased a good bit too. With the swaybar off the truck is so much more fun to drive. People have said it on here before, but if you unbolt it and go hit a speed bump at an angle, you'll be shocked. It does give you some body roll, but I think that's kinda fun anyway. It tracks a lot better off road now that's for sure.

Before:

Ht1Dt.jpg

After:
WuktI.jpg

Last edited:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I know it's different sides but here's the best comparison I could come up with from the pics I have. We measured it after we got done and it was 43 3/4" in the rear and 41 1/4" in the front, so it's a little lower in the front still on the middle perch, but it looks level when you look at it. SOCOMech was the one who helped me, I'd highly reccomend him if you're in the Phoenix area, he charges a really reasonable price to do the work.

Forgot to add, I love the feel of it. I did take the sway bar off at the same time so that changes things a bit. The shocks don't feel any stiffer, in fact I think they soak up the smaller bumps a bit better, but oddly, brake dive has decreased a good bit too. With the swaybar off the truck is so much more fun to drive. People have said it on here before, but if you unbolt it and go hit a speed bump at an angle, you'll be shocked. It does give you some body roll, but I think that's kinda fun anyway. It tracks a lot better off road now that's for sure.

Before:

Ht1Dt.jpg

After:
WuktI.jpg

Looking good! :happy107:

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
aarons419 its alil hard to tell the "level" look of the truck with the bushes blocking the rear of the truck. Got any other pics to compare?

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

twlhunter65 that set up looks very nice. How are you liking it?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

twlhunter65 that set up looks very nice. How are you liking it?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After one month of ownership (and a forecast of at least 4 days without rain) I decided to give my baby her first bath. Parked her at work afterwards and at least three cars have come into the lot, stopped and taken pics of her.

wash1.jpg

wash2.jpg

wash3.jpg

wash4.jpg

wash5.jpg

:love62:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
aarons419 its alil hard to tell the "level" look of the truck with the bushes blocking the rear of the truck. Got any other pics to compare?

You know...I don't right now, I'll get some when I get a chance. I'll even try to match the "before" angle.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ducatisps said:
After one month of ownership (and a forecast of at least 4 days without rain) I decided to give my baby her first bath. Parked her at work afterwards and at least three cars have come into the lot, stopped and taken pics of her.

:love62:

Sold! I'm buyin those bad boys while I'm out in Cali